KESB believes that CSR makes good business sense in the long run as it contributes towards building lasting goodwill and trust towards its business.
From the outset, the company had identified causes it supported and has been consistent in building a relationship with its stakeholders. The Company’s initiatives are evident through donations to charities and foundations, as listed below:
- Blood donation drive in Klang in conjunction with Wesak Day – 2007 – 2014
- Donations to the Old Folks Home in Klang in conjunction with Wesak Day – 2007, 2008, 2010
- Selangor and Federal Territory Association for the Mentally Handicapped – 2011, 2014
- Donations to Buddhist temples in Penang, Klang & Tampin – 2006 – 2015
- Donation to Amma Foundation – 2011 – 2014