A new level of harvesting technology by KINGOYA.
- Battery powered “superfast” harvesting method; thus improves the productivity of a harvester by three to four times
- The design has generally less moving parts, hence lower running cost and easy to maintain
- Since its battery powered there is reduced vibration;
- Battery life of up to three (3) hours enables harvester to complete one (1) harvesting session per day without interruption
- Battery pack is harnessed to the harvester, allowing him to concentrate on positioning himself to avoid falling fronds and FFB and handling the cutter thus speeding up his work
- ECUT can reach heights of six (6) to eight (8) metres, therefore catering for young and mature palm trees
- Zero emission and lower level of noise; making it “Environmentally Friendly”; and
- Detachable blade/ sickle making it safe for transit; is an added safety feature
With ECUT there will be an automatic increase in profits and yield with direct impact on the variables.
In addition to increase in profitability and yield, KINGOYA ECUT will also reduce harvester headcount, which Malaysia plantations are reliant on foreign labour. Costs reductions are estimated to be at 10% – 25%.
Hectares covered per annum
Output per FFB (ton/man day)
ECUT Photo Album
Ask about this product
ECUT Product Enquiry
43, Jalan Bulan U5/166,
Bandar Pinggiran Subang 2
40150 Shah Alam, Selangor,